Photographs of Sunbury Plantation
Click on an image to see the full picture
Sunbury Plantation in St Philip, Barbados, is a restored plantation
house from the 18th/19th Century. The estate was first developed
in the 1600s and was known initially as Chapman’s Plantation.
It became Sunbury in 1767 when purchased by two English brothers
from Sunbury in England. It has been open to the public since the mid 1990s.